Dining Chair Covers


Hello Friends...before we moved, I found some great flower print fabric on clearance.  At the time, I wasn't too sure what I'd use it for, but at about $22 CDN for 4 or 5 yards, I couldn't pass it up.  I have these white seated chairs, that we are now using as our every day dining chairs...not very practical with two kids. 



So, I decided to use the fabric to make seat covers for them.  Now, I am by no means a sewer, however, I am fortunate enough to own a machine.  After measuring, I simply folded a long rectangle in half, seamed the remaining 3 sides and now they are reversable:


I even was able to fasten them to the chair with some velcro strips I covered in the fabric:




I've completed two so far and plan to do two more eventually...they are a much nicer replacement for the tea towels that used to cover the chairs for the kids.