More Flowers Around the New Garden

Hello Friends...

There are all sorts of pretty little flowers popping up around my new garden...it's so exciting to go exploring each week and to find something new.  I'm not a great gardener, however, I do know a thing or two from over the years.  One thing I'm not really good at is identifying all the different sorts of flowers and plants.  Here are the latest...any ideas as to what they are, I'd love the comments!


These red ones I find to be so pretty...at first I thought they were some kind of a weed as they were growing over the last couple of weeks, but then I thought better of just pulling them up, just in case.  They look like some sort of a perennial, as they seem to be multiplying on their own.



These pink ones are so interesting...they smell like grapefruit to me.


I also have these in white...I think they are some sort of common perennial.