Quebec City - Part 1

Hello everyone...this past weekend my husband I took a trip to historic Quebec City.  It's our 10 year anniversary this month and the first time we've been on a trip without the little ones.  It was also my first time to Quebec city...all I can say is that it easily lived up to all my expectations! 

The weather was sunny (a little on the cool side), and on the eve of an historic election in Canada, with all the changes coming from the province of Quebec, it was quite exciting.  The architecture is incredible (the oldest in Canada) and the city itself is rich in beauty and culture.  Here are a few of the photos I've managed to sift though so far...enjoy:


Looking through a portal up to the Chateau Frontenac Hotel.


Street near our hotel.

Chateau Frontenac again (we did not stay here, btw...just enjoyed it's beauty from the outside).


Me, enjoying the sun on the Promenade outside the Chateau Frontenac.



View again of Chateau and the St. Lawrence River from the Citadel.


Many of the buildings display plaques with the names of the original dwellers.


Bye for now, but more of Quebec to come!